Joint Petition for Nevada Divorce – Both Parties Sign
- When both parties sign the papers: $270 plus filing fee.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for at least 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers – You save $80.
- Free inclusion of debt, child issues, and property.
- Uncontested divorces are completed in about 2-3 days after filing.
- A hearing is not required for uncontested filings.
Complaint for Nevada Divorce – the other party is unwilling
to sign papersor cannot be located
- If only 1 party signs papers: $390 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers. You save $80!
- Free inclusion property, debt, child issues.
- Uncontested complaint divorce completed in about 8-10 weeks.
- No hearing required.
- For questions you may have about divorce go to Nevada Divorce Statutes.
- For questions regarding child custody go to Nevada Child Custody Statutes.
We maintain the highest standard of honesty, competency and professionalism. This guarantees your Joint Petition divorce or annulment are signed by a judge within days of filing, not weeks or months.
We guarantee the judge will sign your case or we will refund your Nevada Quick Divorce typing fee. Filing fees, third party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you (i.e. sign & notarize the papers, payment for service of process to spouse if Complaint). Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.