Our paralegals have been providing Nevada Divorce services for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on efficient service, with no hearings and with only one (1) signature or both signatures for a Nevada Divorce.
Get a Quick Cheap Divorce in Nevada
If you are looking to get a quick cheap divorce in Nevada, we can provide you with complete divorce services. We are a licensed and bonded company with over 20 years of professional experience. We can normally obtain a signed Joint Petition Nevada Divorce within a few days of filing. We also provide services for a Complaint, where the other party is unwilling to sign the papers or simply cannot be located.
Expect a Good Outcome
There is nothing stopping you from getting the legal help that you need in your Nevada divorce process. Like anything else that involves a life-changing event, it’s a wise decision to obtain help from a legal and educated representative for the best possible outcome.
Joint Petition for Nevada Divorce – Both Parties Sign
- When both parties sign the divorce papers: $270 plus filing fee.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for at least 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers – You save $80.
- Free inclusion of debt, child issues, and property.
- Uncontested divorces are completed in about 2-3 days after filing.
- A hearing is not required for uncontested filings.
Complaint for Nevada Divorce – the other party is unwilling
to sign papers / the other party cannot be located
- If only 1 party signs papers: $390 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers. You save $80!
- Free inclusion property, debt, child issues.
- Uncontested complaint divorce completed in about 8-10 weeks.
- No hearing required.
- For questions, you may have about divorce go to Nevada Divorce Statutes.
- For questions regarding child custody go to Nevada Child Custody Statutes.
We maintain the highest standard of honesty, competency, and professionalism. This guarantees your Joint Petition divorce or annulment are signed by a judge within days of filing, not weeks or months.
We guarantee the judge will sign your case or we will refund your Nevada Quick Divorce typing fee. Filing fees, third-party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you (i.e. sign & notarize the papers, payment for service of process to a spouse if Complaint). Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.