We will provide you with a fast Nevada annulment. We've been providing Nevada annulments for nearly 21 years, and at low costs with or without your spouse's signature. A marriage is dissolved when you obtain a Nevada Annulment and you are returned to your original marital status.
Fast Nevada Annulment Services
Paralegal Mike Sunde has the experience to represent you if you are in need of a Nevada anuulment. You can feel confident that even the toughest annulment will be signed!
Licensed & Bonded.
- $390 plus filing fee if both parties sign (Joint Petition)
$490 plus filing fee and cost for service if only 1 party signs (Complaint).
- We guarantee that your Nevada Annulment will be signed by the court and your fee for our typing is protected.
- You qualify if you or your spouse lives in Nevada or one of you moves to Nevada and establishes residency. You may wish to consult our Lodging Directory for assistance.
- If you LES for military service lists Nevada you may use our service. Your commanding officer can advise you if your LES is accurate.
- If you choose Nevada Quick Divorce hearings are not required - other companies may require hearings.
- Our proven success rate is greater than 99.9%.
You must meet at least one qualification, and if you are using a dishonest reason, you must separate from your spouse upon learning of dishonesty.
Many reasons may be used to qualify for our service. You will find 35 reasons on our Qualifications page. If you have any questions simply call us toll free at 1-877-787-8270 and talk to an expert who can answer your questions.
Grounds for Nevada Annulment
- A void marriage that was not valid when you married, like bigamy.
- A marriage you did not consent to, such as due to intoxication, or insanity.
- If a marriage was the result of dishonesty. Just review our list on the qualifications page and you may find a reason you can use.
- You and your spouse must separate soon once you learn of the dishonesty.
- To learn more about annulment statutes, go to Nevada Annulment Statutes.
A Nevada annulment means you were never married in the first place and you are returned to your prior marital status. Our success rate is nearly 100%! Read about our service experience in a Los Angeles Times article.
Establish Annulment Residency
To establish residence in Nevada you must move and reside here for 6 weeks. Once you reside in Nevada you need to locate another person who will sign an affidavit stating that person has seen you living in Nevada for 6 weeks. Any person over age 18 can be your resident witness.
We have over two decades of experience providing annulment services. We guarantee the judge will sign your decree or we will refund our typing fees. Filing fees and third party fees are not refundable. To qualify, you must perform all duties required of you, ie. sign the papers, payment for service of process to spouse if Complaint. Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.