Nevada Quick Divorce manager, Michael, has provided divorces & annulments in Nevada for 22-years. Our goal is to keep our rates lower, and to make our services better and faster! Licensed & Bonded.
Nevada Quick Divorce Final in Days
We maintain the highest standard of competency, honesty, and professionalism. Nevada Quick Divorce can normally obtain a signed Joint Petition divorce within a few days of filing.
- When both parties sign the papers: $270 plus filing fee.
- If only 1 party signs papers: $390 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for at least 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers – You save $80.
- Uncontested divorces are completed in about 2-3 days after filing.
- A hearing is not required for uncontested filings.
- When both parties sign the papers: $390 plus filing fee.
- If only 1 party signs papers: $490 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- Guaranteed to be granted or money refunded (see Annulment page for details).
- For short-term marriages in Nevada or if 1 party resides in Nevada. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- If you choose Nevada Quick Divorce rarely will a hearing be required and if it is, you can appear by telephone – other companies may require hearings.
- You must meet at least one Nevada Annulment Qualification. If you are using a fraud reason, you must separate from your spouse upon learning of the fraud.
- Our proven success rate is better than 99.9%.
We maintain the highest standard of honesty, competency and professionalism. This guarantees your Joint Petition divorce or annulment are signed by a judge within days of filing, not weeks or months.