Our paralegals have been providing Nevada Divorce full service, not only forms, for over 23 years. We pride ourselves on efficient service, with no hearings and with only one (1) signature or both signatures for a Nevada Divorce.
Get a Quick Cheap Divorce in Nevada
If you are looking to get a quick cheap divorce in Nevada, we can provide you with complete divorce services. In addition we are a licensed and bonded company with over 23 years of professional experience. Indeed we obtain a signed Joint Petition Nevada Divorce within a few days of filing. We also provide services for a Complaint, where the other party is unwilling to sign the papers or simply cannot be located.
Expect a Good Outcome
There is nothing stopping you from getting the legal help that you need in your Nevada Divorce process. In short, like anything else that involves a life-changing event, it’s a wise decision to obtain help the best possible outcome.
Joint Petition for Nevada Divorce – Both Parties Sign
- When both parties sign the divorce papers: $270 plus filing fee.
- One Party must reside in or move to Nevada for at least 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- Save $80 because no parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers.
- All debt, child issues, and property are included.
- A hearing is not required for uncontested filings.
- Finally uncontested divorces are completed in about 2-3 days after filing.
Complaint for Nevada Divorce – the other party is unwilling
to sign papers or cannot be located
- If only 1 party signs papers: $390 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- You or spouse must reside, move to Nevada for 6 weeks, or LES in NV. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers. You save $80!
- Free inclusion property, debt, child issues.
- Court requires no hearing.
- For questions, you may have about divorce go to NV Statutes.
- Also for child custody go to NV Child Custody Statutes.
In conclusion we maintain the highest standard of honesty, competency, and professionalism. As a result this guarantees your Joint Petition divorce or annulment are signed by a judge within days of filing, not weeks or months.
We guarantee the judge will sign your case or we will refund your Nevada Quick Divorce typing fee. Filing fees, third-party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you (i.e. sign & notarize the papers, payment for service of process to a spouse if Complaint). However the guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.